Waste Reduction Reporting
We provide Waste Minimization Reports as part of your service.
The report tells you how many gallons of oil and pounds of solid waste you have diverted.
The reports are provided to you on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
In 2014, our clients recycled 2.4 million pounds of solid waste and 180,000 gallons of oil.
Your company can monitor how much closer you are to a Zero Landfill goal on a year-to-year basis.
The amount of oil we recycled last year can fill up to 120,000 new Ford F-150 trucks.
ISO 14001 Certification
A new version of the ISO 14001 certification requirements will be released in October 2015.
Our WMRs help your company comply with ISO 14001 requirements especially the following sections:
ISO 14001 4.4.2 Competence, Training and Awareness
ISO 14001 requires an organization to ensure that any person include working employees and outsider who performing task for organization or on behalf of organization that have the potential to cause a significant environmental impacts identified by the organization is well trained and competent. The person competency can be confirmed by training, education or experiences of the person. All these records (training, education files) shall be kept properly and able to retrieve when necessary.
ISO 14001 EMS requires organization to identify the training needs for 2 major area:
- For environmental aspects identified by organization, training needs is requires for those significant or potential significant environmental aspects
- Those elements for ISO 14001 Environmental Management System. Meaning to say, for those requirements in ISO 14001, organization shall provide training to employees if they are not competent to perform the job.
Organization shall maintain the training records and able to retrieve when necessary.
ISO 14001 requires organization shall establish, implement and maintain a procedure to make person working for organization or on behalf of organization aware of:
- To important of comply with organization's environmental policy, environmental procedure and the requirements of the ISO 14001 EMS.
- The significant environmental aspects identified by organization, and those real and potential environmental impacts related to their work, what is the benefits to environmental if they are able to improved their performance.
- Their roles and responsibilities in achieving conformity with the requirements of the ISO 14001 EMS.
- The potential consequences if not follow the specified procedures.
ISO 14001 4.4.4 Documentation
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Documentation include:
- The Environmental Policy (ISO 14001 4.2)
- The Objectives and Targets (ISO 14001 4.3.3)
- The description of the main elements of the EMS and their interaction, and the reference to related documents.
- Document, including records, required by this ISO 14001 Standard
- Documents, including records, determined by the organization, which to be necessary to ensure the effective planning, operation, operation and control of processes that relate to it significant environmental aspects.
ISO 14001 4.4.4 Documentation
This clause requires organization to document a procedure for Monitoring and Measurement of environmental performance, organization shall establish, implement and maintain a procedure to monitor and measure the key characteristics of organization's operations that can have a significant environmental impact. This monitoring and measurement shall do it on plan schedule and regular basic.
This procedure shall include the information to monitoring the environmental performance, this include the operational control monitoring and the conformity with the organization's environmental objectives and targets.
This clause also requires organization to ensure those equipment which used to monitoring the monitoring and measurement performance, shall be calibrated, this include internal equipment or external equipment from outsource vendor. Organization shall ensure the calibration record is proper maintain and retain.